Band Covers as good or better than Originals.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

So yea I think someone made a thread of this before but I couldn't find it. So Figured we could just start up a new one. So yea as we know now a days one of the best ways to tribute a band or song is to do your own version. Now when doing this some bands magange to make a song as good or sometimes even better. So what are some of your favorites. As for me.

Atreyu-Shot through the Heart
Bullet for my Valentine-No easy way out, Creeping Death, Welcome Hand (Sanatarium).

niggles

Reaction score
Avril Lavigne covering Chop Suey

[yt]rXofYXDwRK8[/yt]

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
[YT]76Cic6CVgbQ[/YT]

but in seriousness, 30 Seconds to Mars' cover of Stronger and RHCP's cover of Higher Ground are amazing.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I like Ill Nino's "Red Rain" cover to Peter Gabriel's version, though Gabriel's version kicks ass as well. Killswitch Engage's "Holy Diver," IMO, is superior to Dio's original. All of the bands that featured in Nightmare Revisited butchered the entire score, however, with their crappy covers, even one of my well liked bands in Flyleaf...

Kizza

Anything and everything off Maiden Heaven. Avenged doing Flash Of The Blade, Black Tide doing Prowler, Glamour Of The Kill, Sign, Coheed & Cambria, Devildriver, Dream Theater, Machine Head & Trivium on one album. Now that's epic.

humankiller99

Reaction score
avril lavigne doing chop suey?

ok avril stick to sucking the guy from sum 41's dick ok? you're not metal and her cover of Metallica's FUEL wsa horrible!!

Cannibal

Reaction score
Slayer - Ddamm(Drunk drivers against mad mothers)
lyrics originally by Pap Smear

Slayer - Filler / I Don't Want To Hear It (originally by Minor Threat)

Megadeth - These Boots (originally by ?)

Cannibal Corpse - No Remorse (originally by Metallica)