Bag Out A Member Thread

• Thread starter Beer Money Army
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
you went to the deserts of Kuwait as you are in the army. So yeah enjoy the desert. Kuwait doesnt have poverty problems. Dont give wrong info lol.

pisshole? lol you always try to tell that every country beside the US is a pisshole and a shithole etc. I think you are just like the KKK minded guys. Thinks that everything beside him is nothing compared to him. lol.

you are a waste of life. Hopefully you will be dead in one of those "pisshole" countries :) so that all of us will be pissing on your corpse with a smile on our face.

piss on gates is like piss in the toilet. as both of them are piss lovers!

Kuwait DOES have poverty problems, especially with it's caste system and blind eye approach to refugees from other Arab countries.

Your country is a shithole. That's a fact. It's populated by wild, inbred dogs and trash littered highways where spoiled, Oil Haji's like yourself try to drift your AMERICAN made cars and end up wrecking them on the side of the road. Squatter dwellings and poor people selling gas out of the back of 1992 Toyota Hilux trucks. It's a dilapidated pisshole, populated by an ungrateful people that couldn't care less about what they have.

I wish you had been on the "Highway of Death" in '91. B-10 Warthog would have made swiss cheese out of you. Would have served the planet better than having another stinky, shitmouth haji with intolerable body odor floating around waging "cyber Jihad" on the west.