Bag Out A Member Thread

• Thread starter Beer Money Army
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

who is First.

You know what a Joke is.

Famous Appearance :shifty:

pretty much just bag the shit out of someone. but it's gotta be a joke.

Famou$ 187

This shit don't make no sense. I rather roast or 'bag' someone when I can actually see them or their facial expressions when I am roasting them.

Beer Money Army

here is another joke.

Famous Bowl cut Hair style :shifty:

Reaction score
I put the goat cheese and tomatoes into the plastic bag. I lift the bag with my arm. I stroll to my donkey cart. I set the bag down. I give Hyfeez, my donkey, a little whip and it's back to my mudhut -Wrestling Station

Wrestling Station

I put the goat cheese and tomatoes into the plastic bag. I lift the bag with my arm. I stroll to my donkey cart. I set the bag down. I give Hyfeez, my donkey, a little whip and it's back to my mudhut -Wrestling Station
you fail at jokes. I recommend you take that rifle and shove it up your ass three times a day and you will get some funny shaped shit on the rifle that we would get a chuckle by just seeing it instead.

Reaction score
you fail at jokes. I recommend you take that rifle and shove it up your ass three times a day and you will get some funny shaped shit on the rifle that we would get a chuckle by just seeing it instead.

I recommend you join the 21st century by learning to type better "Engrish", okay thirdworlder?

You FAIL at life, Ali Baba.

Wrestling Station

I recommend you join the 21st century by learning to type better "Engrish", okay thirdworlder?

You FAIL at life, Ali Baba.
thirdworlder, or Ali Baba, or 21st Century time zones...Or any other place around the world, still Gates sucking on WS's nuts is a fact no matter the place, nor the time. :) lets start with the right nut first! thank you!!

Reaction score
thirdworlder, or Ali Baba, or 21st Century time zones...Or any other place around the world, still Gates sucking on WS's nuts is a fact no matter the place, nor the time. :) lets start with the right nut first! thank you!!

Wow good comeback! Zing!

arab-bike-fail.jpg

Reaction score
I've lived in Kuwait, spent alot of time there, and it does represent your country, dipshit. It's a dilapidated 7th century shithole, aside from Kuwait City. That pic perfectly represents your trash and poverty infested pisshole you call homeland.

Wrestling Station

I've lived in Kuwait, spent alot of time there, and it does represent your country, dipshit. It's a dilapidated 7th century shithole, aside from Kuwait City. That pic perfectly represents your trash and poverty infested pisshole you call homeland.
you went to the deserts of Kuwait as you are in the army. So yeah enjoy the desert. Kuwait doesnt have poverty problems. Dont give wrong info lol.

pisshole? lol you always try to tell that every country beside the US is a pisshole and a shithole etc. I think you are just like the KKK minded guys. Thinks that everything beside him is nothing compared to him. lol.

you are a waste of life. Hopefully you will be dead in one of those "pisshole" countries :) so that all of us will be pissing on your corpse with a smile on our face.

piss on gates is like piss in the toilet. as both of them are piss lovers!