Bad news for SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WWE had to move fans around to make the arena look full at last night’s SmackDown tapings at the Van Del Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan. There were between 3,500 and 4,000 fans at last night’s tapings. The Van Del Arena is usually set up for around 10,000 fans when WWE comes to town.

24wrestling.com

Serves them right.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If stuff like this doesn't, what will make WWE realize they have to change a few things?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
It's cause of the stupid Supershow.
If you see all stars on RAW what's the point of watching Smackdown?
Can't believe I dug Smackdown about 4 years ago.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
It's cause of the stupid Supershow.
If you see all stars on RAW what's the point of watching Smackdown?
Can't believe I dug Smackdown about 4 years ago.

I dug it about 4 months ago, infact there was a point where I enjoyed it more than Raw. But not now, Big Show and Khali have returned and neither Daniel Bryan or Mark Henry are champions so it's just crap.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Smackdown was so good about 4 months ago when they had Bryan, Barret and Rhodes running around and basically running the shows plots and still being able to implement stellar wrestling. The guys who are suppose to be the focus of stories now with the exception of Bryan are just so boring.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Smackdown was so good about 4 months ago when they had Bryan, Barret and Rhodes running around and basically running the shows plots and still being able to implement stellar wrestling. The guys who are suppose to be the focus of stories now with the exception of Bryan are just so boring.

Totally this. The match quality was amazing..

Compare this...

To this..

Also they miss Barrett and Christian so much.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I enjoyed Henry's and Bryan's title reigns, but the Supershow concept kills Smackdown. The brand division should be strong, SD should be live and there should be more balance regarding star power between the brands. If that happens (which I know won't) we'd be able to enjoy both shows equally. I do find SD to be a great place to develop new talent, since there's not really much star power or anything, they can just walk in and be a part of the show.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
I enjoyed Henry's and Bryan's title reigns, but the Supershow concept kills Smackdown. The brand division should be strong, SD should be live and there should be more balance regarding star power between the brands. If that happens (which I know won't) we'd be able to enjoy both shows equally. I do find SD to be a great place to develop new talent, since there's not really much star power or anything, they can just walk in and be a part of the show.

This.

I was also a big fan of Henry's reign (and ofc Bryans). Man do I miss dominant heels.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE can easily afford to take Smackdown live weekly. It would also lover the risk of spoilers leaking which is most often a big turn of for people thinking of watching it. If they find out the entire show two days beforehand. Whats the need for watching?