• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad driver nearly gets you killed...

???

• Cut 'em Off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing I'm a safe driver

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I don't drive

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I'm the douchbag driver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I follow them home, torture them, then bleed them to death

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Killswitch

Do you speed up and cut them off? I dont understand the purpose of it, it's not like I'll remember them a week later or they'll remember me. Yet I do it in anger or to be cool, so do a bunch of my friends. My parents aren't aggressive drivers so they don't, but sometimes they'll flash their high beams to piss them off, which isn't much better.

Troy

I will probably beep them and spend the next minute cursing under my breath at them but nothing more than that. I don't speed up to get closer to them because they have shown to be a bad driver and I would want to stay as far away as possible just in case they crash into someone.

Slim

It depends. Because I've seen some bad drivers so rather than stay behind them I will speed around them but its not for revenge or anything but its to avoid being around them cause they are so bad I don't want them to suddenly stop and I'm trapped behind them or they do something completely unpredictable that I can't get out of the way of. Like there have been a few times I've seen people swerving just for the sake of it so I'll time things just right... and then zip right by them.

But like those idiot drivers that go too slow... yeah those I'll cut off cause they need to learn how to at least drive the speed limit. But as aggressive of a driver as I tend to be... I tend to take it easy when it comes to bad drivers cause I'd rather avoid getting hurt and getting my car damaged. Just get around them the safest and quickest way possible.

Tapout

I don't drive yet. Have had my permit for like 7 months, and have gone out a few times, but I've never had much bad experiences. I live in a very little town, with not much traffic at all.

Onyx

I do not drive, I'm a Cyclist. I ride my 21-Speed Schwinn to all my destinations here around Manchester.