Bad Boys 3?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
The bad boys are back, Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, for the third installment of the popular franchise that was a hit in 1995 and 2003. The movies have grossed over $400 million worldwide and have included Gabrielle Union and Theresa Randle. According to The Hollywood Reporter:

Columbia Pictures is developing a third installment of the high-octane “Bad Boys” franchise, tapping Peter Craig to pen the screenplay.

The hope is to have a script that would reunite director Michael Bay, producer Jerry Bruckheimer and stars Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. At this point, with the project in the early stages, none has a deal to return.

As of now, there is just a “hope,” but I can’t imagine Bad Boys without Will Smith or Martin Lawrence. I am sure those will be some harder salaries to match. I just hope Martin doesn’t forget the Wanda and Sheneneh movie!

Source - BET.com

noumenon

A friend of mine had an extra role in both movies as an armed goon..lol

Mr. Mat

Oh god another one they shouldn't of even made a second one it was decent but sucked

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The 2nd one wasn't bad, but the 1st was way better. And if they don't get all the original main cast back, it ain't a Bad Boys movie.

Reaction score
Great- another Michael Bay movie, chock with mansions exploding, gratuitous and pointless gun fights, endless cars being smashed, gun/weapon inaccuracies, explosions, car crashes, explosions, explosions, TERRIBLE acting, awful cliche's and ANOTHER movie where Martin Lawrence plays a cop.

FAIL.

J

"chock with mansions exploding, gratuitous and pointless gun fights, endless cars being smashed, gun/weapon inaccuracies, explosions, car crashes, explosions, explosions"

Sounds like a good movie to me and I don't think the acting was bad at all. I actually love the second one and if this ones anything like that one I'll go see it in theathers like I did the last one.

ladysunflower

Reaction score
Definitely I will be looking forward to watch Bad Boys 3. In Bad boys 2 the end was kind of a shocker. So I guess this is going to be the best than the previous 2 versions. Definitely will be a nail biting one for sure.