Backyard Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Sharing a one bedroom apartment with Melina
You're "like" 12? There is no "like" in age; it's all exact. ;) And it all depends which high school you're going for. I'll have you know that high school wrestling is NOT what you see on television; it's all amateur wrestling. The same sport which made Kurt Angle into what he is today (along with his Olympic Gold Medal win in '96). Watch some matches on YouTube to see what it's like in case you're not familiar with it, and you'll see that it's nothing like professional wrestling. I'm currently on my high school team, and saying that I've worked my ass off, along with my other teammates, would be an understatement. If you're not willing to accept challenges and endure numerous amounts of pain through training and live matches, then don't even bother. IF, on the other hand you are, then firstly, I suggest you know more about the high school in which you're planning to go to in the future since not all of them have a wrestling team, so don't say I didn't warn you. Good luck finding one, and good luck in your wrestling "future".