Backstage

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Lacky said:
Lacky responds Yo, Cutlass's new bitch?, that's a little harsh isn't it?. I haven't sucked up to anyone!, I'm just hoping to make a iMPACT on Warzone! I'm not a bad guy, and if she trusts me, it's because she believes & likes who I really am!

I never trust anyone who hits on Scarlette. She's been the sister I never had. If you only knew her story, Lacky, you would understand me and her. I'll leave it to her this time, it's been 3 years after... the accident. Maybe she's already fine.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Lacky said:
Lacky responds Yo, Cutlass's new bitch?, that's a little harsh isn't it?. I haven't sucked up to anyone!, I'm just hoping to make a iMPACT on Warzone! I'm not a bad guy, and if she trusts me, it's because she believes & likes who I really am!

Just realized the TNA pun there. O.O

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Austin is just chilling out in his locker room, listening to some music.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Y2J Enigma said:
Austin is just chilling out in his locker room, listening to some music.

Mad Dogg would then attack Austin out of nowhere, throw his entire body into the Locker, and Powerbomb him to the floor, then grab a chain from one of the lockers, and starts attacking him with it

:boss1:

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Then, Austin's new girlfriend comes into the locker room after hearing the fuss, and distracts Mad Dogg, allowing Austin to recover and attack mad Dogg using chair. AUstin shouts Get ready for more on Thursday, at TNT Then Austin and his girlfriend leave the locker room.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Y2J Enigma said:
Then, Austin's new girlfriend comes into the locker room after hearing the fuss, and distracts Mad Dogg, allowing Austin to recover and attack mad Dogg using chair. AUstin shouts Get ready for more on Thursday, at TNT Then Austin and his girlfriend leave the locker room.

Name + make a character for it please.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Girlfriend? Regality is making a new character to be the girlfriend of his other character. :lol1: