Backstage Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar News

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
...i guess IMO they are doing it because Vince doesnt need cash and has no problem burying someone he might feel shat on him before. He still draws big and earns the paycheck, just without a W in the main event.

Point being you could use Brock to make some big time stars. Imagine what a win over Lesnar could mean to guys like Bryan, Punk, Ziggler, ect instead of having the already made men of WWE going over him and not really getting anything from it. Triple H going over Lesnar doesn't do anything for anyone besides maybe JoseTortilla who can pop a boner while watching the match

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
"Reportedly..."
"Word is..."

AKA

"I'm guessing"
"I've put 2 and 2 together"
"Drawing conclusions anyone could make"

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Point being you could use Brock to make some big time stars. Imagine what a win over Lesnar could mean to guys like Bryan, Punk, Ziggler, ect instead of having the already made men of WWE going over him and not really getting anything from it. Triple H going over Lesnar doesn't do anything for anyone besides maybe JoseTortilla who can pop a boner while watching the match

Agreed. I guess i would just say it's obvious Bryan/Zig etc arent seen at that level (not my opinion or that of most posters here), and although Punk is probably best fit to beat Brock, i think it would be doubtful even just on the basis of the Heyman boys headlining a WWE PPV.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
AidsJohnson said:
...i guess IMO they are doing it because Vince doesnt need cash and has no problem burying someone he might feel shat on him before. He still draws big and earns the paycheck, just without a W in the main event.

It's the opposite. He wants cash now instead of preparing for the future. HHH vs Brock would get more buys than Brock vs Bryan, but that helps no one.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Maybe this mean that will do it at the MITB PPV! let Brock win and then have him lose to CM PUNK for the WWE Champion at SummerSlam! :Yes:

Brock > Punk..

And I thought you were gone..?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
HHH probably wants the match too because the build up to this was pretty good, 'breaking the arm' is a good reason to have a match. HHH can work matches very well, so I'm looking forward to it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jose Tortilla said:
HHH probably wants the match too because the build up to this was pretty good, 'breaking the arm' is a good reason to have a match. HHH can work matches very well, so I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah that one single segment = good build!

The fact I know HHH is going over makes me not look forward to it AT ALL personally.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah that one single segment = good build!

The fact I know HHH is going over makes me not look forward to it AT ALL personally.

But you're just a hater.. :facepalm1:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Nope, I think 99.99999999999999999999999999999999% would agree.

If the 99% would agree, you would still be a hater dude..