Backstage Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar News

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- Vince McMahon was reportedly so furious following Brock Lesnar recently attending the UFC 146 pay-per-view that Triple H had to talk him out of doing something drastic. Word is that Triple H wants the SummerSlam match against Lesnar bad, leading people to believe that Triple H will be going over.

Source: PW

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
"leading people to believe that Triple H will be going over."

like he'd have it any other way :true:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
lol I don't for a second believe that Vince had to be talked out of doing anything. I assumed that Brock's UFC appearance was actually planned by WWE, by trying to make the angle of his firing feel more 'real' by having him make an appearance at a UFC show. Similar to how Triple H wore an arm brace in public after Brock broke his arm.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
HHH was at a boxing pre-date not rocking any kind of arm-wear. I dont blame him for wanting a huge match with Lesnar, who wouldnt want to be in the biggest match of the summer? People can hate HHH for burying all he wants, i think this one he deserves. F*** Bork.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Maybe this mean that will do it at the MITB PPV! let Brock win and then have him lose to CM PUNK for the WWE Champion at SummerSlam! :Yes:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The news couldnt have made it any more clear that if HHH faces Bork, he wont be walking out a loser.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Randy Savage said:
Maybe this mean that will do it at the MITB PPV! let Brock win and then have him lose to CM PUNK for the WWE Champion at SummerSlam! :Yes:

I thought you were gone hoe :bury:

either way....Vince needs to calm his tits and Trips needs to go to a retirement home with Hogan and Flair. He's still thinking he could be the biggest thing during this era where people love to see John Cena. And even John Cena became bigger than Trips and he wasn't even here for that long.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
I thought you were gone hoe :bury:

either way....Vince needs to calm his tits and Trips needs to go to a retirement home with Hogan and Flair. He's still thinking he could be the biggest thing during this era where people love to see John Cena. And even John Cena became bigger than Trips and he wasn't even here for that long.

Uh I said I would not gonig to post as must anymore that does mean that I gone the whole read the thread again!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
whooops, i read and quick posted instead of letting it settle in. Sorry.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
AidsJohnson said:
HHH was at a boxing pre-date not rocking any kind of arm-wear. I dont blame him for wanting a huge match with Lesnar, who wouldnt want to be in the biggest match of the summer? People can hate HHH for burying all he wants, i think this one he deserves. F*** Bork.

Fuck that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
these stupid ass reports bore me

and it's been said to death, but for fucking fuck's sake WWE, you are paying Brock 5 million large for one year's service and you are wasting him by putting over Cena, HHH, and presumably Taker at Mania. How fucking dumb can you fuckheads be

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
...i guess IMO they are doing it because Vince doesnt need cash and has no problem burying someone he might feel shat on him before. He still draws big and earns the paycheck, just without a W in the main event.