• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Backstage Pass with OMBayBay

OMBayBay

Hail To The King
Jun 10, 2019
Buffalo
Backstage Pass w/OMBayBay

So this is going to be a little talk show where people on the site will be able to send me messages to ask my guest each episode where we will get to learn about the many people we got on the site here want to know something all you got to do is ask. If you wanna sign up for this I will leave a sign up sheet before. Now myself I will be asking some questions with the person as well and we will all do this in hopes to learn more about each other on the site.

EP 1: Chris
Deadline: September 12th

Last edited:

Kairi HoHo

A Little bit of Bubbly
Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
I used to call this the Hot Seat OMB on another forum and it was really fun. I used to have Members just unleash questions in the Thread towards the person, but your way is way more organized I feel. For sure I'll be apart of this.

Reactions: Sylar

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
Are we still in the sign up for this concept phase or are we just sending in questions for Chris?