Backstage News On WWE's Dr. Shelby

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The man who has been playing Dr. Shelby on WWE TV is actor Sam Huntington. Huntington has appeared on Law & Order, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami and Superman Returns, among others, in the past. WWE officials have been very pleased with his performances and there was talk of having him manage Kane and Daniel Bryan at tonight's Night of Champions pay-per-view.

Source

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
:lol1: Do it. Also, please, have Harold come out to celebrate with them once they win the titles.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It'd be great to see Kane & Bryan winning the titles but not only that, they'd win the titles with Truth screwing up, then Kofi & Truth start having a tad of a conflict and it ends with Truth turning on Kofi and they feud.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
It'd be great to see Kane & Bryan winning the titles but not only that, they'd win the titles with Truth screwing up, then Kofi & Truth start having a tad of a conflict and it ends with Truth turning on Kofi and they feud.

Yeah I've been calling a R-truth heel turn for a while now, he's like 41-42 so a final heel run would be good.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Yeah I've been calling a R-truth heel turn for a while now, he's like 41-42 so a final heel run would be good.

Yeah, still not sure why they had to turn him face on the first place. I want another heel run for him to entertain me.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Yeah, still not sure why they had to turn him face on the first place. I want another heel run for him to entertain me.

And then hopefully after the feud Kofi can move onto the US or IC title scene.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Bumping to bury the Kelly Kelly thread.

This would be awesome, he'll awkwardly look on and cringe whenever Kane hits a power move. He'll give his weak-little opinions as Bryan yells at him... The reactions would just be too golden.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Wait...... He isn't a real doctor?

That's it! I'm spamming his Facebook page calling him out like everyone did for Claire lynch!!!

"do the right thing for this baby AJ!"

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Rain said:
Bumping to bury the Kelly Kelly thread.

This would be awesome, he'll awkwardly look on and cringe whenever Kane hits a power move. He'll give his weak-little opinions as Bryan yells at him... The reactions would just be too golden.

Really hope he's there, would be awesome. :burns: