Backstage News On The Rock vs. John Cena II

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- We noted before that The Rock vs. John Cena II is a strong possibility for WrestleMania 29 next year. Word is that Vince McMahon is the main one who wants the rematch to take place.

Source: F4W

So, this might actually happen..? :facepalm1:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I can see the posters now..... "Cena vs. Rock: Twice in a Lifetime"

Will they also do another "Twice in a Lifetime" documentary type buildup on the lives of the two wrestlers?

Reactions: McLovin1

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:

Will they also do another "Twice in a Lifetime" documentary type buildup on the lives of the two wrestlers?

I lol'd so hard at that:lol1:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:

If they wanted to do a documentary they could do a "one year later" one. But for that they'd need to make one of them clearly a heel. So that the other guy can have spent a year getting better to best the heel

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Seriously, after the poor performance that was their Wrestelmania match, i don't give a S*** about them facing each other again.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
My point is that WWE can't advertise a ONCE IN A LIFE TIME , NEVER BEFORE NEVER AGAIN match for a whole year to make the exact same match one year later.

Stopspot

Reaction score
raoufsb said:
My point is that WWE can't advertise a ONCE IN A LIFE TIME , NEVER BEFORE NEVER AGAIN match for a whole year to make the exact same match one year later.

They can and have. That something is hyped as once in a liftetime never states that it is bound to be once in a lifetime.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
They can and have. That something is hyped as once in a liftetime never states that it is bound to be once in a lifetime.

Sadly you're right:upset:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If I bought 'Mania 28 to see the "Once in a Lifetime" match, I'd feel pretty insulted by this. This'll make the match retroactively meaningless, and I wouldn't want to see it again. Yeah the casuals ate it up the first time, but will they the second time? Guess we'll see.

As for my opinion... no. Please no. There's gotta be a sign somewhere that there's a chance, there's a glimmer of hope that the match may not happen again after all... Hmm... *checks closet* *checks under rocks* *re-reads the OP*...

Squirtle said:
Source: F4W

There it is! :yay:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Since the supposed biggest propagator for this is Vince and Hunter is getting more and more momentum backstage we might see a shift in this.