Backstage news on Ryback/Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
lol @ pretending the IC Champ is one step below the world champs

It goes:

Taker
HHH
Cena
Random Part timers (Rock/Brock)
WWE Champion
HHH again
WHC
Orton
Dog shit
DZ
Jerry Lawler (even post heart attack)
More dog shit
Mid card champions

Lmao this made my day. Anyway, without the "random part timers", here's the chain of babyface title contenders.

-Cena (injured)
-Sheamus (busy)
-Orton (filming a movie)
-Ryback

Ryback's simply next in line. Who's above him?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Rain said:
Lmao this made my day. Anyway, without the "random part timers", here's the chain of babyface title contenders.

-Cena (injured)
-Sheamus (busy)
-Orton (filming a movie)
-Ryback

I made a list yesterday. It consisted of Del Boreo, Dolph Jobbler, Dick Butt, his good pal Kane, Big Slow, and a few other bums I can't recall. It's all moot, because Cena will wrastle punk, but I just don't like the idea of Ryback getting a slingshot push because as I told R'Albin, those backfire more often than not.

Reaction score
They should just go with the backup plan. If they're gonna do it Cena vs Punk again, do it as Survivor Series and make it a good one. Cena is just coming off a surgery and he's already booked for the PPV...

It'll be a good way to make Ryback lose his winning streak. Otherwise it'll be too many Punk vs Cena just like with ADR and Sheamus.

Danielzilla

Jobber
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
They should just go with the backup plan. If they're gonna do it Cena vs Punk again, do it as Survivor Series and make it a good one. Cena is just coming off a surgery and he's already booked for the PPV...

It'll be a good way to make Ryback lose his winning streak. Otherwise it'll be too many Punk vs Cena just like with ADR and Sheamus.

I agree completely because at some point if Cena is going to keep fighting Punk he's gonna have to drop the belt to him sooner rather than later. I know logic doesn't have much of a place in WWE but even the kids will notice sooner or later of Cena just keeps getting title shots and blowing them. Give Ryback a chance, I don't care how CM Punk wins but give him a legitimate win. The recent Punk is a week coward act came off the heels of Punk is an unstoppable badass way too quickly and they need to even his character back out. I love Punk as a scheming evil Doctor Doom type.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Rain said:

-Cena (injured)
-Sheamus (busy)
-Orton (filming a movie)
-Ryback

Kofi Kingston