Backstage news on Christian's TNA appearance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
WWE should have given Christian a World title in 2005, he was doing an awesome job back then.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I see why he is uncomfortable and didn't want to be there.
Example: You leave your home country for another country. You leave that country to go back to your home country and now these two countries are at war. There's a deal between them two to where you must go back and talk to the people. It'll be uncomfortable because your are with the opposing country now.

Same thing is with Christian. Except WWE and TNA have always competed, but it's still the same feeling.

Reactions: I'll See Ya Kia

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Farooq said:
I see why he is uncomfortable and didn't want to be there.
Example: You leave your home country for another country. You leave that country to go back to your home country and now these two countries are at war. There's a deal between them two to where you must go back and talk to the people. It'll be uncomfortable because your are with the opposing country now.

Same thing is with Christian. Except WWE and TNA have always competed, but it's still the same feeling.

I think it is like dating and ex, Farooq. Good post