Backstage news on AJ Lee's role as GM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
normal_RAW_1001_Photo_015-300x168.jpg

- It is being reported that the WWE is thinking about dropping AJ Lee from her current General Manager role of Raw. AJ has not worked out as well as the WWE creative expected, despite her successful role during her angle with CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Kane.

As of now, the names being suggested to take AJ’s place are Vicki Guerrero and Ric Flair.

-PWMania

Too bad it didn't work out.. Hope Flair will become GM then. WOO!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
They actually expected A.J to be a good GM. Jesus fucking christ, are WWE creative Blue? Get Flair in there. Woooo!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
as soon as vince announced her as GM i was like :facepalm: and i still feel that way. she definitely has to go, i just hope they can think of a good way to get rid of her. bring in heyman or flair to replace her

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I want Flair because Heyman's working with Punk.

The confrontations between Heyman and Flair would be amazing.

wk

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
I want Flair because Heyman's working with Punk.

The confrontations between Heyman and Flair would be amazing.

wk

I can imagine Flair right now getting so worked up he's super red in the face and your saying to yourself. "Calm the fuck down Flair, you're gonna' have a heart attack"

Randallmay47

Jobber
Reaction score
yall forgot about something. who will Take The job let me see you have Theodoro Long. Vickie Guerrero. Matt Striker. Jerry Lawler. Josh Mathews. Randy Ortion

you welcome

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It won't be any of those Randall. Most likely choices are Vicki or Ric Flair.

badgood_King

Jobber
Reaction score
Aj should be in the divas division wrestling her crazy gm role burnt out. They should make Eve general manager. :yes: