Backstage mood + info on Lawler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- After RAW went off the air, John Cena and Bret Hart hung around ringside for around 10 minutes with the fans. One sports journalist who was at ringside asked Hart about Jerry Lawler’s condition and Hart told him that Lawler was in really bad shape.

- Jerry Lawler’s heart attack at RAW Monday night has been picked up by several mainstream media outlets including FOX, CNN, the Associated Press and others.

- The mood backstage at RAW Monday night was a very tense one. When the scare with Jerry Lawler first happened, nobody was paying attention to the show and a lot of the crew were in groups praying.

More than one source is reporting that EMT’s backstage saved Lawler’s life. That gives you an idea of how serious Lawler’s condition was. People were talking about how it’s a good thing Lawler had the scare at a WWE event where proper medical staff were able to treat him and save his life. Lawler just returned from an independent wrestling tour of Aruba where things could have been different.

At last word, Lawler was listed in stable condition at the cardiac ICU of a local Montreal hospital. A fan in attendance at RAW noted that there are several hospitals within 15 minutes of the arena.

(Partial source: F4Wonline.com)

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/update-jerry-lawlers-condition-happened-raw-backstage-mood-raw#ixzz26AIjd45t

Big_Thor_Dawg

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.mayhem-news.com
Update on twitter from Stacy Carter @stacycarterkat - Just got a @JerryLawler update. He had a stint & a balloon put in. Right now he is still heavily sedated. Will update when I know more

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Get well soon Lawler.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Man this is horrible. Even though he's stable there's a very high chance he could die from this.

Mhm. Talked with my dad today and asked a bit since he worked as a EMT. Lawler was reported to have been legally dead for 20 minutes (lack of oxygen and blood to the brain) that is three times longer than needed for some serious brain damage. And "survivors" of these kind of heart attacks don't tend to last long.

:sad:

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Its obvious everyones mood would be sad there not exactly gonna be jumping up and down. Also thank god for the EMT's and also its a good job Jerry wasent alone somewhere else otherwise he would of died

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I really hope Lawler gets better, good to know the EMTs saved him.

Still not a positive situation. He was reportedly legally dead for 20 minutes with lack of blood and oxygen flowing to the brain. That is three times the needed time for serious brain damage to develop and most "survivors" of that big a heart attack don't last long at all.

Reaction score
If this happened during the tag team match, what would WWE do? I know WWE go off to commercial break but after that, what would they do?

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Terrence said:
If this happened during the tag team match, what would WWE do? I know WWE go off to commercial break but after that, what would they do?

Holy shit... I didn't think of that. That's probably what caused it!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Uncle Saddam said:
Still not a positive situation. He was reportedly legally dead for 20 minutes with lack of blood and oxygen flowing to the brain. That is three times the needed time for serious brain damage to develop and most "survivors" of that big a heart attack don't last long at all.

:downer:

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Heard this sad shit went down last night, didn't know about it until morning. Sad to hear it and its scary to think someone was dead for 20 mins. Here's hoping he'll be fine.

Reactions: Rysenberg

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
spot said 20 mins dead, this shit is horrible. Hope he pulls through, and WWE gets realistiic with old performers.