Backstage heat on Melina

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

ProWrestling.net reports that WWE Women’s champ Melina has developed a ton of heat in the locker room for openly complaining about the recent WWE draft results. Her complaints about being moved to Smackdown have generally drawn eye-rolling and laughter from the wrestlers who feel that she had to know it was a possibility to be drafted just like everyone else.

Melina has worked hard to improve her imagine in the locker room for the past year or so, but she once again has found herself in hot water after rubbing people the wrong way with her latest complaints

--------------------------

chessarmy

who cares? All the brands are the same anyway. Besides, Melina has big fake titties :p

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Isn't her boyfriend on Smackdown? (Morrison)

In Kayfabe or real life? I thought (read on wiki..yes yes I know it's wiki but still) that they broke up almost 2 years ago. She had a short stint with Tista and 2 other guys since then I believe.

Dave Bautista

Reaction score
Heh, Big Dave once gave Me some backstage heat, if you catch my drift.

By that, I mean he boinked me in the ass... Just wanted to be clear.

Axis

Hopefully she will be fired. And then the other women will be fired. And then they can hire wrestlers. Yay!

chessarmy

^ Melina is as much a wrestler as anyone else. She's actually pretty good in the ring

Kizza

Rofl, that's a lame excuse for heat. That's like Henry getting booed for being a heel :shifty:

kingovkings

Reaction score
Get over it already. They all now at draft time anyone can be moved and apart from a select few no one knows till it happens. So why the fucking drama there is nothing so special about her so why is she making a fuss. Divas the name says it all =/