Backstage Fallout for June 25, Swagger, Dolph and ADR

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I agree about his ring style needs to much more aggressive to get rid of this burying stigma on his back as he looks so weak right now.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
he was starting to get on a roll and then he just dissappeared... lost forever in a sea of mid cards and boring segments.. i could also see him having a good crack in the tag team division with someone like the miz who could handle the promos

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Imagine Swagger doing a run in on either a live RAW or Smackdown or a PPV to save a face that is being beat down by a aggressive heel that is credible. Swagger showing a new intense/aggressive ring style. Swagger over as new mid card face.

army_george said:
he was starting to get on a roll and then he just dissappeared... lost forever in a sea of mid cards and boring segments.. i could also see him having a good crack in the tag team division with someone like the miz who could handle the promos

Swagger can cut promos. Just look at his ECW run. He held some solid heel promos. And he has a ton of charisma when utilized correctly. His youtube channel is proof of that.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
i think you just solved swaggers problems.... if only he came out to the cage at nwo

Stopspot

Reaction score
The perfect moment for his face turn would be on next weeks Smackdown since it is live and on the day before the fourth of July. If that ain't a opportunity to turn the All American face I don't know what is.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
i believe dolph ziggler is in a 3 way in the main event
swagger to save sheamus from adr and dolph?

Stopspot

Reaction score
army_george said:
i believe dolph ziggler is in a 3 way in the main event
swagger to save sheamus from adr and dolph?

That's this weeks Smackdown. Next weeks is a live special Great American Bash Smackdown that will air live on Tuesday of July 3d.