Backpack Stuffed with Body Parts Found in L.A. Hotel Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
ECW News

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

ECW has now become a vehicle to make Bobby Lashley a superstar. Vince McMahon is determined to make Lashley look as strong as possible. The new idea is to make Lashley into an unstoppable, dominant champion. The ECW brand is now the catalyst that gives Lashley the credibility to be one of the company's top stars. ECW as a concept is pretty much dead, only surviving because they have a television commitment on Sci Fi to live up to. The main point of the brand is that when it's all over, Lashley can be moved over to one of the other brands and be seen as an equal to the other world champions.

Considering that WWE wants Lashley to look as strong as possible, that pretty much explains why Lashley beat Test cleanly the week before their match at the Royal Rumble. Also, McMahon had given up on Test as being taken as a serious contender by the time of their 1/23 match. His future as an ECW headliner seems to be in doubt, especially considering that Gene Snitsky has taken his place. McMahon was trying to overcompensate for Lashley's lackluster performance at the 1/16 show. After seeing that show, which featured a three-way match between Lashley, RVD and Test, McMahon became so enraged that he vowed that the show would never be aired live again. He also exclaimed that there wasn't a single guy on the ECW roster that knew how to work. Although, he's probably changed his mind since then as the show has been live the past few weeks. McMahon was particularly upset about the main event as he felt that Lashley sold too much when he's supposed to look strong. Arn Anderson, who was the agent for the match, took heat for how bad it was laid out. However, Anderson said that the problem with the match was that Test and RVD insisted that they get their trademark moves in, and thus there were a lot of spots in which Lashley had to sell.

In regards to the 1/23 match with Test, even though many in creative felt the time for the blow-off was at the PPV, there were no disagreements from the creative team on Test losing the match when the finish was brought up. A sea of "yes men" nodded in approval for the finish.

I think that they should have put the belt on Test and had him hold on to it until Mania but I guess they are going with Snitsky.

This Guy

The reason no one is getting behind ECW is because all there main eventers were mid carders at best on Raw or Smackdown. And in Snitsky's case, curtian jerker. ECW was doing better with Big Show there as champion because he had been a ligit WWE Main Eventer, droping the title to Lashley was good, but Lashley destroying ECW stars and other Raw & Smackdown curtain jerkers to mid-carders doesn't make a ligit main eventer.

No offense to Kenny, but him as the challenger on Raw was a joke. If they wanted Lashley to look like a ligit main eventer they should have had him challenged by an upper mid-carder to main event player.

Markz

Reaction score
I'm so tired of this ECW bs, I just want Vince to let it die.

kurten

Reaction score
Ecw was never going to succeed because it was to wwe

v1-power

Reaction score
same vince just let it die already but when it comes to superstars ecw wins

03mnm

Reaction score
Ok Test as a main eventer is questionable but Snisky the guy who was jobbing to Trevor Murdoch
on heat as an ECW main eventer is taking this piss at the highest level. I like Lashley and I think he is a strong champion but please for Mania give him a strong contender.

CenaMark54

Vince is determined to make another Lesnar. Just one problem...Lashley is terrible. He looks as lost as ever in the ring.

I wish they would just cancel ECW. Its been awkward to watch from the beginning. I'm basically embarrased to watch it. Imagine how the wrestlers must feel.

Soulpower

That's why I believe that RVD will ultimately end up in TNA. He's seeing first-hand how Vince is ruining somethng that was so great long ago, and its obvious that Vince is hell-bent on getting rid of anything and everything that even resembles the original ECW.

And Lashley sucks plain and simple, no matter how strong he is you can't hide his weaknesses once his in the ring with someone who's even worst that Bobby... Vince, let ECW die... Please!

Kairi

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES ( KTLA) -- Police are searching for a Pennsylvania couple after a man's dismembered body was discovered inside a backpack in a hotel near downtown Los Angeles.

A housekeeper at the Continental Hotel, near Skid Row, found the bag filled with body parts on Nov. 29.

Police say more body parts were found wrapped in blankets underneath the bed along with a knife.

The victim has been identified as 49-year-old Herbert Tracy White, LAPD officials said.

The suspects, 36-year-old Edward Garcia Jr. and his wife, 25-year-old Melissa Hope Garcia, also known as Melissa Turner, are believed to be in Hollywood or en route to Pennsylvania, according to LAPD detectives.

Investigators believe White may have been killed as part of a robbery gone wrong.

An arrest warrant has charged Garcia and his wife with capital murder involving the infliction of torture. They face a possible death sentence or life in prison without eligibility for parole, if convicted.

Freaky. Not to Mention I read a book about people cutting up body parts. I know it's been going on for years but damn.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Some people just shouldn't be allowed to inhabit normal society.

Not that I care. Not going to lose sleep over things like this, just looking at it objectively.

Hiplopâ„¢

Reaction score
thats insane.. scary that things like this happen all the time.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I feel for the housekeeper. That's PTSD inducing stuff right there.