Backgrounds

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Where do you guys get ur backgrounds for you sigs? Is there a website or do u just google?

Phenom

Reaction score
Most people make them themselves actually.

Highwave

Reaction score
Dont expect to draw complex backgrounds like cities or buildings.Most gfx artist share stocks.BUT they are not free all the time.You can google them,I have Developed good friendships with gfx artist and they been very good to me.Only pros can really create backgrounds.Im not talking about brushing a little splatter here and there or using grunge brushes or light effects.I mean creating objects and places,People.Find a GOOD GFX community and you will get to the promised land.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i usually use google or i make the simpler backgrounds myself. lately ive been just altering photos more then putting a picture on a background and stuff.