Back to back weeks of no Jack Swagger

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
How many feuds are their in this entire company right now? 3 or 4? Kane/Cena, Bryan/Show, Barrett Orton, and Rock Cena which isn't a real feud?

That's just fucking pathetic

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
If Jack Swagger was important he would be on the show.

Regardless if he's wearing the belt, Swagger (himself) isn't impressing anyone.

Was Miz on each week when he had the belt? Was Ziggler on each week?

Sorry, it's the man who makes the belt. Creative has nothing for him b/c he's boring

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
If Jack Swagger was important he would be on the show.

Regardless if he's wearing the belt, Swagger (himself) isn't impressing anyone.

Was Miz on each week when he had the belt? Was Ziggler on each week?

Sorry, it's the man who makes the belt. Creative has nothing for him b/c he's boring
Fail, you can't defend this shit. If he's not important, don't give him the belt in the first fucking place.

'creative' (loose use of the word creative) doesn't have anything for ANYONE because they fucking suck at their job

Reactions: seabs

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Fail, you can't defend this shit. If he's not important, don't give him the belt in the first fucking place.

'creative' (loose use of the word creative) doesn't have anything for ANYONE because they fucking suck at their job

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
I gave you a reason why Swagger hasn't been on.

Yet, you keep saying how stupid it was that he wasn't

What is your explanation? Besides how I fail and how stupid WWE is.... why should Swagger be on ?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
I gave you a reason why Swagger hasn't been on.

Yet, you keep saying how stupid it was that he wasn't

What is your explanation? Besides how I fail and how stupid WWE is.... why should Swagger be on ?

He should be on TV because he's the WWE United States champion. If you're not going to put him on TV don't give him the belt.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
seabs said:
He should be on TV because he's the WWE United States champion. If you're not going to put him on TV don't give him the belt.

Pretty simple stuff...

I guess in his eyes nobody is worthy of tv time while endless recorded promos are totally worthy

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
seabs said:

You're assuming the U.S belt carries that kind of significance.

I'm thinking it doesn't. I don't think Vince cares for the belt at all

Why should he? According to some people, the holder doesn't draw a dime

What incentive is there? Are you going by principle or tradition?

If that were the case those guys would still be called wrestlers, not superstars

Then again, you know all that already

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:

THAT'S THE PROBLEM WE ARE POINTING OUT BUDDY

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:

Why should he? According to some people, the holder doesn't draw a dime

What incentive is there? Are you going by principle or tradition?

If that were the case those guys would still be called wrestlers, not superstars

Then again, you know all that already

Of course it hold significance it's a championship from within the company. It's been booked poorly at times admittedly but it still shows some investment from the company. The incentive is to build up your main event talent for the following years, such as The Miz or Dolph Ziggler. How can someone be made into a main event talent without TV time? It's not all about who draws in the present, Stunning Steve Austin never drew and neither did Rocky Miavia but they were built up by put on TV and given midcard reigns to become the draws. I'm not saying swagger will reach a level anywhere near them but the principle is the same.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
seabs said:
Of course it hold significance it's a championship from within the company. It's been booked poorly at times admittedly but it still shows some investment from the company. The incentive is to build up your main event talent for the following years, such as The Miz or Dolph Ziggler. How can someone be made into a main event talent without TV time? It's not all about who draws in the present, Stunning Steve Austin never drew and neither did Rocky Miavia but they were built up by put on TV and given midcard reigns to become the draws. I'm not saying swagger will reach a level anywhere near them but the principle is the same.

I agree.

The problem is Vince doesn't see it this way anymore.

Vince went on television and says Drew McIntyre is the future.... why make yourself look stupid on stop his push?

Orton did far worse and never lost nearly as many times.

Elijah Burke was another guy Vince touted and burned. Why?

Hypothetically, push the U.S champ down our throats and see what happens

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
I agree.

The problem is Vince doesn't see it this way anymore.

Vince went on television and says Drew McIntyre is the future.... why make yourself look stupid on stop his push?

Orton did far worse and never lost nearly as many times.

Elijah Burke was another guy Vince touted and burned. Why?

Hypothetically, push the U.S champ down our throats and see what happens

You've gone to an extreme with the pushing down our throats line. No one is calling for a megapush. We just want the US champion on TV. Drew lacked the overness for his push to continue. They attempted to get him over by using the ultimate heel, Vince McMahon but it failed so they stopped it. The exact same can be said for Elijah.

Randy is Vince's golden boy admittedly but whilst in Evolution he got solid heat and if it wasn't for the rushed babyface run he would have continued to. Sure he messed up but he had the wrestling ability and the look Vince adores. So that bailed him out alot of the time.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Okay, you're saying Orton had more going for him than McIntyre/Burke... when I really didn't see that big of a disparity

Put McIntyre in Orton's shoes and I think you'd get the same guy. McIntyre better on mic, Orton better in ring.

If WWE isn't sure what to do, put the belt on a guy like Santino.... who people do like and can be written for

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
seabs said:
Both midcard titles are in the dirt. Look at Cody, he's in a match for the WHC on a ppv rather then defending his belt. How bad does that look?

I rather see Cody be in WHC pursuits and him keeping that belt longer than Macho Man Randy Savage EVER did.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
What significance do these belts have anyway? The WWE and World Heavyweight titles mean that you are the best superstar on your respective brand. The best that WWE has to offer. The Divas', Cruiserweight, and Tag Team titles all show you are the champions of those divisions (which the belts don't mean jack because the divisions are abysmal). The mid-card belts mean... What exactly? That you're the best superstar of those not good enough to compete for the major titles? That's not exactly something to be excited about...

Besides, Swagger's a complete jobber anyway. Couldn't believe he actually got the belt in the first place.