Back On Track?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
ok, after Raw last night LOTS of good things seem to be happening. let me list,

1) ORTON IS IN THE TITLE PICTURE! THANK YOU WWE! No more monsters, no more way over the top Main Eventers, but Randy Orton. Randy Orton isnt a monster, hes not some past-his-prime, way way over, super main eventer, hes just a GREAT wrestler that deserves that belt more than anyone. and finally he gets his title shot and SummerSlam.

2) Carlito and Lashley. ok admit it, Lashleys over. Lashley is deffenetly over. but Carlito? i thought he was gonna be put on Heat, to job and finally be released, but he spit in the face of the cool guy last night and so now its gonna be Lashley putting over Carlito and giving Carlito a HUGE MEGA push if they keep up with this storyline. now idk how good of matches the could put on but both are good in the ring (if Lashley would sell every now and then) and this fued could be good.

3) Jeff vs. Umaga #100,000. ok, yes usually Jeff gets killed by Umaga but their match at GAB was really good! and, they didnt kill the storyline after 1 match, they have kept it going! if they could have more good matches (b/c they both can) this could be a high class fued and if they put on good mathes, i dont care who wins. oh and one more thing, this probably wont happen BUT, Jeff did "save" Candice last night. what if we see a thing like the Jeff/Trish thing several years ago. Candice being Jeffs manager? ESPECIALLY after that sexy promo at GAB. it could happen.

4) SUPRISE! None of us saw Hornswaggle winning the Cruiserweight championship. None of us had any idea. they got us. the element of suprise was in that match. and not to mention it was a good, high flying match. they couldve done more flying but for what they are allowed to do, it was awesome! but could WWE be remembering it IS possible to suprise us? well find out.

with all that said, could WWE be back on track? or is this just a one time deal? i guess well have to wait for a while to be sure. but if they keep this up, WWE will be back to being enjoyable. i am looking forward to see where they take all of this. Thoughts?

Reaction score
well said hope orton wins the wwe championship and hardy becomes intercontinental champ.still think the sandman is being wasted on raw should be on ecw or smackdown

MikeRaw

Yah it lookspretty good last night.I hope it stays the way and GAB wasnt too bad either.I dont know though one show isnt long enough to tell but we will see....I hope so:)And alot of that kept me interested...Last night I really enjoyed Raw all around so I think it is.Hopefully they keep it up...

Reaction score
everything is starting to go ok. THe smackdown WHC siguation isnt the best and the USA title is getting drowned again and bot hof the tag team titles are going under but with raw and ecw getting on track SD wont be far behind

PeepShow

I wouldnt exactly say they are "back on track", but they are moving in that direction. 1 move putting Orton in the ME isnt getting "back on track". Its just showing us that maybe they have a piece of thier brain still working, or wait, thats Triple H isnt it.....:)

Anyway......\_______________O_______________/

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Dude, do you realize that your Orton thing has arms three times proportional length?

Try this:

\_O__/

Anyways, just because they get a bunch of god storylines at once doesn't mean they're on track they could just be bringing in all of the hype on Summerslam. Then again, it doesn't mean they're going to be this way all of the time either.

Montana

The wwe has done some things right, but then again look at ECW and Smackdown. The wwe took all the major talent and put it on raw, so lets not get too excited just because Cena has some real competition. I mean, lets be honest, if Orton wins the belt, EVERYONE will be saying thats it the same ole shit, and things will go back to the boring stale raw.

I think ECW needs a major shakeup. I seen this problem right after the draft, you got 6 heels and 2 faces. Something has to give.

On SD, just look at the main event scene. Sure the wwe actually made a good move with orton, but it still has a ways to go.

Reaction score
^^^that's the rumor......don't know how that's gonna go and there was that thing about Steve-O filming everything that was really going on backstage...neway back to topic....

I don't know if their back on track...but there's definetly a possibility of it happening.....it's just a matter of waiting and seeing........

Orton will win....

\_______O_______/

Truth

Reaction score
Ehh...Raw is on the right track I'll say that. Orton/Cena, Lashley/Carlito, Umaga/Jeff are all good feuds. Now they just need a triangle tag fued, WGTT/Cade Murdoch/London Kendrick, and find something for Kennedy. We'll probably see Booker vs Lawler at Summerslam to, Kennedy...I see nobody. I dont wanna say Sandman but maybe, I want to say Regal but there both heels. I wont be surprised if we see Kennedy/Cody Rhodes though.

ECW has got Morrison/Punk which is turning out great, there trilogy should end at SS where Punk finally wins the title. Other then ECW wont have a match.

SD is where its bad. Kahli will be in the title match so its gonan be bad. We SHOULD see Kane vs Batista, but instead I'm guessing a triple threat rematch or Kane vs. Kahli. I would rather Kane vs. Kahli, and then have Deuce and Domino vs. Cryme Tyme, CW title match, Chavo vs. Rey, Batista vs. Mark Henry and then a open invitational 4 way. Palumbo vs. Finlay vs. Masters vs. Holly plus MVP vs. Hardy.

IMO Raw is on the right track, ECW is doin fine but SD needs to step up severely.

straight_edge76

Raw is getting on the right track and so is ECW but SD is crap right now

Raw has Cena/Orton, Umaga/Jeff, Booker/Lawler and I see HHH getting involved, SD has Punk/Morrison and thats about it but its getting to be a good feud, SD will probobly have Batista/Khali as the WHC match or possibly a Batista/Kane/Khali match

Reaction score
Raw is on the right track with the recent fueds and finally bringing Orton into the Main Event scene. There should be a King vs. King fued. Also HHH returning is great news

Smackdown is going badly. The World Heaviweight Champion is The Great Khali. I mean there are more worthy people like Kane and Hardy imo if they get pushed right. Khali in the Main Event isn't right for me he should just be someone who destroys people. Probably siding with a McMahon or something but more of an interesting storyline. Khali imo isn't right for ME Scene

Travis40

aren't the jackass guys fighting umaga at ss?

The Jackass thing was cancelled Monday. Because Knoxville, Dunn, and Margera have all pulled out. Margera due to injury, Dunn due to Margera not being there, and Knoxville :dunno:

3lions

Reaction score
One good Raw and everything is 'back on track.' Damn, you're easy to please.