Back off Great One

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

If she makes fun of Triple H and defends Shelton, she's as good as mine.

But we can still all be "bros". :hug:

Nation

Sorry it doesn't work that way. She is exclusive to me. Why don't you go for Jasmine or Hotrod?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
only way to win a girl off the internet is with nudes, Though i heard a public poll with a detailed explanation of the situation with premier pics would suffice.

Hometown Kid

Sorry it doesn't work that way. She is exclusive to me. Why don't you go for Jasmine or Hotrod?
Let her choose. She'll pick me. ;D (if she meets the criteria) The other two are either men...or in Evolution. Stick to your stable! :(

only way to win a girl off the internet is with nudes, Though i heard a public poll with a detailed explanation of the situation with premier pics would suffice.

Interesting advice. >_> :g:

Nation

Let her choose. She'll pick me. ;D (if she meets the criteria) The other two are either men...or in Evolution. Stick to your stable! :(

Interesting advice. >_> :g:

Sorry about breaking kayfabe. She's with the Captain bro.

Hometown Kid

I've lost my one chance at a female relationship on IWF.

*cries*

Qwake

^ Remember Cayse? :laugh:

Btw, why is Nation such an unfunny loser all of a sudden?

LadyHotrod

If you like fat, ugly, dyke looking chicks, you can always go for Kirsty.

LadyHotrod

I think she signed on in January to post that she was listening to 'Beautiful', as song in which is the total opposite of her.