• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Babylon (2022)

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
brad-pitt-babylon.jpeg

Release Date: December 25, 2022 (Select Theaters), January 6, 2023 (Everywhere)
Set in Hollywood during the transition from silent films to talkies, focusing on a mixture of historical & fictional characters.​

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Movie is currently bombing at the domestic box office. It did like $5 million for its first weekend, even though it needs to make 250 to be profitable.
Fun fact, this is the second movie starring Margot Robbie and whose title is the name of a city that bombed this year.

Last edited:

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I watched this yesterday and I really enjoyed it. Wild and chaotic but throughly entertaining, and there’s some great performances from Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie, Diego Calva, and Jovan Adepo.

Y2Jayne

Got a free cinema ticket for my birthday and I'm seeing this in an hour, hope it doesn't feel too long

Y2Jayne

OK that was a fun movie, but it did feel a little too long in the end, the last 30 minutes looked like a completely different movie and even though I'm a big fan of the message and what the director was trying to do (basically declare his love to Cinema) it puts in perspective everything that happened before that and I'm not sure I'm seeing a lot of links to it.
Still worth a look, I absolutely loved the first two hours. Rest was OK too, just not as fun.