Baby 4real

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - A New Zealand couple is looking to call their newborn son Superman — but only because their chosen name of 4Real has been rejected by the government registry.

Pat and Sheena Wheaton say they will get around the decision by the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages by officially naming their son Superman but referring to him as 4Real, the New Zealand Herald newspaper has reported.

The Wheatons decided on the name after seeing the baby for the first time in an ultrasound scan and realizing their baby was “for real.”

They decided 4Real was the best way to write it, but the name was rejected because the registrar said a name had to be a sequence of characters.

Pat Wheaton said he was considering appealing against the decision through the courts, but whatever happens he won’t be budged on his choice.

“No matter what, it’s going to stay 4Real,” Wheaton told the Herald, “I’m certainly not a quitter.”

A spokesman for the Department of Internal Affairs, which operates the registry, told the Herald discussions with the Wheatons about their son’s name were continuing.

The baby is now 2 months old. The Wheatons first applied to register his name in late June.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20179059/?GT1=10252

thoughts

Soulpower

Only one person can be 4Real... Chris Benoit!

That's why they weren't allowed to name their child 4Real. He can't harness the 4realness, much less the symbiotic power of the TIGHTS!

Travis40

What f*ckin idiot decides to name their kid that...because I would f*cking pop my parents in the mouth when I grew up and I had to hear shit about that.

the dark knight

vince will have the name will be changed to frank the invisible baby soon...

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
That's completely ridiculous. Don't they realize they are setting their kid up for future humiliation? Imagine how many times in life that kid will have to hear, "Hey, are you 4real ? "

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Dumbass Parents...

Fuking Attention whores who just want to stand out & in the process don't give a shit about the future humiliation in their kids life! Twat's!

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
poor kid, hes gonna get fucked up later in life

why do people have to do Blue shit like that? my god. dumbfucks