• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

B.o.B Announces Album Release Date

Kairi

B.o.B is storming into stores this spring with his sophomore album. The Atlanta rapper has set an official release date for Strange Clouds.

The follow-up to 2010’s B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray will arrive on March 13. Bobby Ray took to Twitter to make the announcement. “#StrangeClouds Droppin’ March 13th!!!!!!!!!â€￾ he wrote.
Strange Clouds has already spawned the Lil Wayne-assisted title track and its follow-up “Play the Guitarâ€￾ featuring André 3000 was released to digital retailers in late December.
The album will feature production from Dr. Luke, Salaam Remi, and Jim Jonsin, who collaborated with B.o.B on the reggae-flavored “Rule the World.â€￾

Andrew

Arrives March 13th US I'd take it...

march 14th is my birthday.

I'll def give this album a listen

Heisenberg

Nice, I like BoB. Was listening to his track "Play The Guitar" just the other day that he done with Andre 3000.

Here it is:
[video=youtube;cpuBXY31e0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpuBXY31e0M[/video]​

Last edited: