B.Dazzle's and Danielson's New York Giants discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Here we go Giants!

GIANTS SUCK!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Poor bears fans, they might only get the ball for 10 mins this game. We will either score or throw a pick 6

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
I sure do hope so. Anything to raise some confidence on this team.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Again? When did we not suck?

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Giants vs Bears.

14 to 14.

Nick

Reaction score
You should add me to this, because I bet I'm a bigger Giants fan than all of you.

Also, what in the hell has happened to is? I actually had high hopes for this season, but it's just been a disaster. No run game, o line suckin some dick, defense not performing, and the passing game horrible. God we need to make some deals or start rebuilding. Hoping for a high draft pick next year. That's all I have to look forward to with the G Men.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Boy am I glad to be a Saints fan. Saints are awesome, we love black and gold. Oh. Hey Giant fans, how is the season?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
You should add me to this, because I bet I'm a bigger Giants fan than all of you.

Also, what in the hell has happened to is? I actually had high hopes for this season, but it's just been a disaster. No run game, o line suckin some dick, defense not performing, and the passing game horrible. God we need to make some deals or start rebuilding. Hoping for a high draft pick next year. That's all I have to look forward to with the G Men.

I don't really know how anyone can be a bigger fan than anyone. I'm a huge Giants fan, and have followed them since 1999. That's a long time of watching giants football, and this is definitely the most frustrating team i've ever watched. When we had collins,shockey, toomer, we were in a rebuilding mode and those years were pretty dim, and then the trade for ELI and the hope was renewed. We have the talent but for some reason it hasn't been put together, and I don't know who is to blame. I think Gilbride has to go because his play calling is so fucking predictable. At least in the early 2000's loses felt right. These feel like games we should win, but we are just making too many mental mistakes. These can be corrected and we can return to a decent football team next year.