B-A-T-I-S-T-A

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

...Yet no-one has offered up any logical reason as to why HHH, a guy that's just been arrested and risked assault & home invasion charges to avenge/protect his family, decide to turn on said family.... Nor why the out-of-the-blue inclusion of Batista in this storyline will make such a turn (however logically flawed) likely all of a sudden.
Triple H turns on Vince and Shane, not Stephanie. Could just say he was only out to defend his wife and fuck the other two (Stephanie could turn too).

So Boretista has made his return... Yaaawn. I was enjoying Raw without having to see that vein popping talentless bore ruining my eyes, and ears with his boring voice! As for him getting involved with the 3 on 3 WWE Championship match at Backlash.. Just a repeat of the 3 on 3 years ago with Rock, Taker and I think it was Kane (if my memory is correct) for the then WWF Championship which The Rock won. Sigh, can't WWE come up with new ideas than remaking old ones?
Yeah, any triple threat match involving 3 big names is a rip off of something else.. fucking dumbass.

mancilla 86

Reaction score
i somehow see batista turning heel and teaming up with orton maybe payback to get hhh what he did years ago..

The Rated R CMStar

WWE never really did anything with that promo at One Night Stand 08 :shifty:

Jaybsty

Reaction score
Honestly Batista joining Legacy would give it the freshness it needs. The legacy shit really died off from months ago when Orton was involved in everything on Raw. The heel turn would work better if Orton was feuding with Cena though. That's the way the wrestlemania main event should have really went down. Cena vs. Orton. A sign of the future.

imported_Eugster

Reaction score
If Orton wins the title at Backlash, if Bortista were to turn heel who would Randy feud with? I know the draft is coming up and all, but even with the draft the only top faces they have are HHH, Bortista, Cena (curnetly wraped up with WHC), (maybe) Christian or Jeff Hardy.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
Christian vs. Orton has big potential but with the way WWE is snubbing The Captain right now it wouldn't work for 6 months yet. Orton vs. Punk could work? why not have the money in the bank holder lose his equalizer in a hurry for once? for the sake of putting the real future of WWE over a bit more.

imported_Eugster

Reaction score
That would definatly work but I'm still begging for Punk to cash in on Cena at Backlash, thus becoming the heel Punk everyone wants.

Paul

Reaction score
I think I agree with Airfixx, Boretista has no reason.

Airfixx

i somehow see batista turning heel and teaming up with orton maybe payback to get hhh what he did years ago..

The thing is HHH didn't screw Batista... HHH just treated him like the hired muscle he was.

Batista won the 05 Rumble and went on to challenge HHH to prove a point (i.e. that he was being held back by working FOR HHH). They then faced off 3 times, HHH couldn't beat him - STORYLINE OVER.

Reaction score
There is no logical reason for WWE to turn HHH or Batista heel

But this is wrestling we are talking about

Paul

Reaction score
Why would HHH turn heel?

kingovkings

Reaction score
Although a heel turn is long over due for Trips. I cant see it coming anytime soon. 1st unless he gets screwed over by McMahon's at this moment in time and during this feud there is no reason to turn him heel. 2ND If Trips goes heel then that would take away the build up for Orton he is top heel on Raw along with Jericho. If Trips turns that would kill Orton's Build and momentum. I really don't know about the Tista turning either I'm unsure whats gonna happen with this feud at the moment. What i do think is that Orton will reign as champ in the end.

Airfixx

^^^Surely the idea of the Mac's turning on HHH would surely turn THEM heel, not HHH????

There is no logical reason for WWE to turn HHH or Batista heel

But this is wrestling we are talking about

A good grounding in logic plays a large part in what makes the majority of GOOD wrestling work.

No booker/promoter wants the majority of the crowd at an event sat around scratching their heads rather than absorbing the emotion of the match/occasion.

mancilla 86

Reaction score
WITH WWE a STORYLINE IS NEVER OVER..if hhh is going to be a babyface then batista needs to be an heel..orton and batista would make a good combo for hhh to feud with..batista claiming hhh never beat him and that he wants his title