B-A-T-I-S-T-A

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

It's TNA and WWE, there's a difference. This fits in with the storyline, it has three massive names in it.

I also don't remember an 8 Man tag in TNA, mainly since I don't watch it anymore. I'm guessing it would have been around the unbelievably shit MEM/TF feud.

Airfixx

Oh well, he was always gonna return sooner or later and at least it was part of an angle rather than them just running loads of "The Animal Returns... Soon." vignettes.

All that remains now if for someone to break Dave's train-set and seal his heel-turn! :y:

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of Batista, but I was loving it when he came out. At least it adds a bit of variety into what has become a very stale equation. I can sense a twist coming though, and I think Batista will screw HHH over and cost him the title.

Reaction score
They brought him back too soon imo. I just think they should of ran the hhh/orton feud a tad bit longer before adding batista into the mix..

Airfixx

Re: B'Tista screwing HHH: All good, but they gotta keep Batista away from anything approaching a proper alliance with Orton/Legacy. A rub from him will completely ruin the concept of what Legacy is about.

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
Totally agree with you Airfixx, Batista has no reason to align himself with Orton.

CT Styles

All this talk of Batista turning of Hunter, has anyone thought of the opposite? Hunter turning on Batista? They're both in need of a heel turn.

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
True, but Triple H has no reason to turn on Batista. Triple H has the strap, that makes him a marked man. Triple H has nothing to gain by turning on Batista.

LKP

I don't like Batista i never have or ever will. He is just a green pumped up generic wrestler number 2. His music played i thought who the hell...... Oh its him and i sat there arm folded and shook my head. Why wasn't he out for longer? I hate that idiot more than i do cena.

MikeRaw

I know I mentioned the Batista turning on HHH thing, which seems morwe likely to me, but like some here have mentioned, the thought of HHH being the one to turn is pretty cool. I think it'd be cool if he turned on Batista and the McMahons, to turn heel, but still didn't align himself with Orton. He should turn and just go back to being a badass, who will still fight other heels as well.
Either one would be great.

xtremebadass

That's what I like. Non spoiled returns. It was great, but I really don't see the relevance to Batista aiding the McMahons or Triple H for that matter. Unless they are going to bring up Evolution...again...this time Orton, HHH, and Batista. Triple Threat at Judgment Day? Hmmm, that might be awesome.

noumenon

A HHH heel turn would be nice to see...but would completely fuck up Orton's push. See...shit like this is why the brand division is so fuckin stupid.

Airfixx

I know I mentioned the Batista turning on HHH thing, which seems morwe likely to me, but like some here have mentioned, the thought of HHH being the one to turn is pretty cool. I think it'd be cool if he turned on Batista and the McMahons, to turn heel, but still didn't align himself with Orton. He should turn and just go back to being a badass, who will still fight other heels as well.
Either one would be great.

...Yet no-one has offered up any logical reason as to why HHH, a guy that's just been arrested and risked assault & home invasion charges to avenge/protect his family, decide to turn on said family.... Nor why the out-of-the-blue inclusion of Batista in this storyline will make such a turn (however logically flawed) likely all of a sudden.

D-K-L

Reaction score
So Boretista has made his return... Yaaawn. I was enjoying Raw without having to see that vein popping talentless bore ruining my eyes, and ears with his boring voice! As for him getting involved with the 3 on 3 WWE Championship match at Backlash.. Just a repeat of the 3 on 3 years ago with Rock, Taker and I think it was Kane (if my memory is correct) for the then WWF Championship which The Rock won. Sigh, can't WWE come up with new ideas than remaking old ones?