Ayuda Me Por Favor!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
punk.png

OK. I would like to know what you would call that orange shit. And how you would go about making such a design. Whether its a brush, a combination of some 3D Renders, and then what effects and blending styles to use. Any help will get rep. Thank you

Wrestling Station

Pretty easy. You have several ways to do that.

Here are some tips..
* use soft brush then ripple the centre part of that layer.
or
* use C4D software and create sharp design.
or
* use premade brush in C4D.

Any of those can be done and then you MUST do the following for any of them.
1- Go to the layer blending options.
2- Go to outer glow option.
3- Set your layer glow to 100% and increase the size and spread of the glow.
4- Change the color of the glow (which is default as yellow) to light orange.
5- You may if you want duplicate that layer and set it to overlay to enhance the contrast of it.

Viola! Done.

Just one advice, dont do what that designer did, it was pretty random placement of the aural and the blending of the psd was pretty bad too.

Reaction score
Soft brush so like just take one, make a ripple, then cut it out and spin it around and stuff?

The C4D is what I meant by the 3D Renders. and yeah the cut on that is bad, and the blending options are molded in with everything and makes that center cut bad, then there is a spot of orange out of place on the left. I am going to try and find some C4D renders or brushes that would work. Try it out. And post it up and see what you think. Thanks for the help WS.