AY!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

I'll make the decision for you Wordlife.

The answer: GTFO :y:

I'm the biggest Orton mark too, so yeah :eek:

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Honestly the aussies started to not like me right when I came back, and they still feel the same way. I really don't care and I just ignore everything besides there wrestling ideas, thats the most mature way of going about it. Anyway I was joking about the decision, as this thread is more of a joke than anything else

Wordlife

wow and so was I on all of this.. though you are pretty cool though

and GTFO? STFU... who's been here longer, who do people actually "know" here.... yeah I'll leave that one for YOU to answer

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
^haha to be fair, Qwake aka Lennie is pretty popular, not only for the gfx he did but for his intelligent posts, so you guys are damn close

Wordlife

I was messing with Lennie... Lennie is awesome!

King Lennie is cool

I was only just joking with the guy and I agree, he is good with his gfx

Qwake (aka Lennie) I hope you know I did that as a joke... I did not mean that :D

seX-Power

Wordlife > Lennie, even though I like both

And sterl, Im not asking him to join the aussies, im only asking him to leave you

(this whole thing is sounding gay, but thats what you expect with sterl)

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Ok owch? and seeing is how you gotta be the dick here... leave my thread

Wordlife

Ok Guys Calm Down!!!

This Was Alll Just A Joke Thread (i Guess) Made By Sterl To Stop The Fuckers From Stealing His Idea And Using It As Their Own

I Was Nice Enough To Go Out On A Limb And Say Sterl Is Pretty Cool.... And Then He Got Gay Bout It Lol (just Kidding Man)

Now We're Arguing!!?!?!?!? My Lil Qwake/lennie Stfu Gtfo Comment Was A Joke... He Knows Im Messin With Him

You May Hate Who You Hate, Or Like Who You Like... But Single-ing Out Is Wrong... Don't Do Drugs!!! Sorry For The All Caps If They Even Show Up! And Btw... seX-Power... your a straight up cool G.... end of thread lol

Qwake

*slits wrists after reading Wordlifes comment*

Btw, lol at all caps.

Wordlife

yeah this didnt work out the way I wanted... and seX-Power isnt accepting my G I see :(

J

I'll give you credit, once you give me credit as the true biggest Orton mark on the site :shifty: