Axis is racist!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Axis pwns tbh. He has brought interest to HIAT.

Axis

I need to start being unable to sleep more often. You all are cooler than the other Americans, imo.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

:roflmao: Nah there are some cool Yanks. Axis here just happens to be one imo.

Axis

German.

Then we just need a Jap and we can create our own Axis of Evil.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Carlos wants me dead...:cry:

it's not my fault if your country has the highest percentage of tards in the world.i don't know you, you may be ok, but looking at your sig.....:nonono:
Axis said:
German.

Then we just need a Jap and we can create our own Axis of Evil.
tdk will be the japanese. we'll take over.

Axis

We will need somebody to be Bulgarian in order to do whatever we tell them to. The Bulgarian Bitch, if you will.

Hometown Kid

Even i'll admit america has the highest percentage of douchebags in the world...I kinda like Canada and Japan better tbh...but i'm okay :D what was the Hayley crack all about though? :smh

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Axis said:
We will need somebody to be Bulgarian in order to do whatever we tell them to. The Bulgarian Bitch, if you will.
niggers will do that.they are born slaves

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Even i'll admit america has the highest percentage of douchebags in the world...I kinda like Canada and Japan better tbh...but i'm okay :D what was the Hayley crack all about though? :smh
just trashing.i honestly don't care about her