Awesome video on faith.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The same people saying God isn't real is the same people saying 'oh god help me' when something bad happens to them.

Incorrect.

When something bad happens to me, I try and fix it myself, if I can't I will ask friends or family for their help.I won't sit there and pray. I may as well do nothing in that case, same thing.

Islam exists.

Sure, Islam the religion exists. Now prove that Allah exists.

Famou$ 187

Incorrect.

When something bad happens to me, I try and fix it myself, if I can't I will ask friends or family for their help.I won't sit there and pray. I may as well do nothing in that case, same thing.

Sure, Islam the religion exists. Now prove that Allah exists.
Same thing here for me,I never actually prayed or anything. I never even wanted to cause I thought it would just be a waste. I was just quoting in my original post that of what a Jewish or some what religious person would in fact say to someone.

Famou$ 187

the bible is bullshit. scientology is probably the only true religion cuz its based on facts.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think you misunderstand what scientology is. You should probably watch this.

[YT]YOdF_3RIXJ4[/YT]

Or watch the South Park episode Trapped in the Closet. I was looking for the short from that episode but i couldn't find it.

If you really feel like a laugh, read Dianetics. Even funnier than the bible.

Famou$ 187

I watched about a minute of the video,I dont really care about that,I was merely saying scientology is probably the only true religion cuz its based on facts. Which i'll stick to that since there is indeed facts on those things. Like it or not.Facts that I most likely won't pull up on here if asked,because i'm not wasting my time putting religion or any other free thinking type of thing into someone's brain. what I thought and what I thought was that illuminati & religion go hand & hand. some people believe,some dont. but in reality the government and the media are bringing both more to light more and more every day. that's the reason shows like V are on tv and the reason Jay-Z throws up the pyramid,another reason why he calls himself HOV meaning GOD.

Famou$ 187

Probably not 100%,but I some what would think I am. What's your thought on the topic? You don't talk much besides posting smileys.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
my views on the topic are well known here, as I already posted them several times, I'm just tired of repeating myself.

Famou$ 187

Use the copy & paste feature,I haven't seen your thoughts. I would love to see other people's thoughts.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
and the reason Jay-Z throws up the pyramid,another reason why he calls himself HOV meaning GOD.

I always thought that Jay-Z throws the DIAMOND up was because he uses the name HOV, which is a type of road way which symbol is a diamond.

lol about Scientology.