Awesome news...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

You should listen to the song Louder Than Thunder by TDWP. Their only non hardcore song and it f'n owns.

EDIT- Seriously, here

[YT]yh42dDvqLXM[/YT]
That's certainly better than all the other screamo shit which there is no way you can majority understand. But like noumenon said, still nothing special.

In Flames, Alice In Chains, Machine Head, Pantera, Guns N Roses, Brand New, Dark Tranquillity...
Word.

Idk how you like the bolded considering the others you named, btw. Could probably include Machine Head in there too. In Flames is instrumentally bad ass, I just hate the singing. =(

noumenon

I'm just throwing some shit out there... I listen to 98 percent metal. The guys in In Flames and Dark Tranquility are actually quite good friends of mine.

Kizza

We Came As Romans.

Such a great album.

Listen to Set Your Goals if you like heavy music but no screaming.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Godamnit. I thought Blaze had jumped off a cliff.

noumenon

The music isn't too bad with Set Your Goals but I can't stand that guy's voice.

J

[yt]sxfZ2XSAuYY[/yt]

First video. Fuck the haters, Metalcore rules and will live on. Awesome concert, Prada puts on one hell of a show. =D

J

P.S. I handed the camera off to my bro at the end so that's him crowd surfing, he pissed off the security lolz.