Awesome news...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

Congrat,good bands. Rob Zombie is playing where I live,but it's sold out. Smh.

J

Yea the one 2morrow night is going to be sick as shit and the boys like girls one is going to be with Uncle Cracker and its free so bad ass plus bitches love Boys like Girls so there should be tons of potential lolz.

noumenon

Boys like Girls AND TDWP... I'd start by carving out my ear drums now. :)

Sorry lol

J

Your nuts dude. Prada is fuckin AweMazing, plain and simple.

...and don't hate on Boys like Girls, there awesome, and they even did a song wit Taylor Swift. =D

noumenon

sorry....RWWWWRAAAAAAAAAAA RWWWWWAAAAAAA ::shriek chugga shriek chugga chugga chugga:: BWWWWWOOOORRRR RWWWAAAAAAAAA BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR

doesn't make it into my book of "awe"mazing..lol.

J

...bro that's just your perception, I can understand everything they say, it's not that hard at all if you learn to free you mind and listen to the music.

PeepShow

sorry....RWWWWRAAAAAAAAAAA RWWWWWAAAAAAA ::shriek chugga shriek chugga chugga chugga:: BWWWWWOOOORRRR RWWWAAAAAAAAA BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR

doesn't make it into my book of "awe"mazing..lol.

You should listen to the song Louder Than Thunder by TDWP. Their only non hardcore song and it f'n owns.

EDIT- Seriously, here

[YT]yh42dDvqLXM[/YT]

noumenon

I've heard both of their albums... I wouldn't say I didn't like it unless I've heard it. It's just extremely sloppy noisecore IMO. Believe me I listen to a lot of heavy shit, so I'm not dismissing it because of the screaming (well kind of of, I think his voice is horrendous).

noumenon

It's nowhere near as bad as their other stuff but still nothing special to me, sorry guys..lol.

noumenon

In Flames, Alice In Chains, Machine Head, Pantera, Guns N Roses, Brand New, Dark Tranquillity...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Your nuts dude. Prada is fuckin AweMazing, plain and simple.

...and don't hate on Boys like Girls, there awesome, and they even did a song wit Taylor Swift. =D

This

lol tbh only song of theres I heard. I might check out some of there other songs later..