Awesome Has Arrived

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alex Scott

Metrosexual New Owner
Reaction score
“On the road again…​
I just can’t wait to get on the road again.”​
Some song by some guy that I only know of because of Shrek.​
We come in on a long dirt road. There is nothing for miles and miles. We are clearly in the desert as nothing but sand and cacti inhabit the area. The only sound is the wind…and “Carry On Wayward Son” by Kansas blaring through Alex Scott’s speakers as he drives 120 miles per hour in a blood red Dodge Viper…a Viper? Alex is in his late twenties and already has a mid life crisis apparently. Anyways, he’s driving along wearing a white t-shirt, camouflage shorts (so that he has an excuse for when girls can’t see his dick HI-OH!!!…why am I making fun of the guy I’m narrating for?), and black Nike trainers. And of course, this douche has to be wearing Aviator sunglasses. Like he knows how to fly a plane. While he’s driving, he is lost in his own mind.​
<>Inside Alex’s Head<>​
Why? Why am I doing this? What do you have left to prove, man? You’ve done it all in this business. Title after title…win after win…what more do you want? Ever since you won the North American Title back in AWF, you have been unstoppable. You’ve won every title in this business, and even made a few new ones. What do you have left to prove?​
Alex turns off the radio, still driving way too fast, and takes a deep breath. Then, we see that all familiar smirk that has pissed off so many people.​
<>Alex Scott<>​
Not a damn thing.​
He then speeds off down the road as the camera backs up and fades off.​
——————————————————————​
We come back into view in Alex’s infamous promo room. As always, it is a very simple place. All we can see is a leather recliner, a glass table, a bottle of scotch, a full glass and a lamp. And in that recliner sits the Canadian Crusader himself, Alex Scott. He is in the same outfit as before so he’s probably in the same venue. He takes a sip of scotch before he begins.​
<>Alex Scott<>​
Alright everyone, I’ll make this short and sweet since I’m on a time constraint. Don’t worry though. You’ll be hearing a lot more from me soon enough. First things first, though…it’s all true. I’m back in the world of wrestling. I just could not stay away. As much as I try to avoid it, wrestling has always been and will always remain in my blood. Which is why I have decided to make my return here.​
He takes another sip.​
<>Alex Scott<>​
Now, before I leave you, i do have to make one quote about my first opponent here in the World Wrestling Syndicate…Kriminal. Old buddy, old pal!!! It has been so long, hasn’t it? I swear that it was just yesterday…that I was wiping the floor with your no talent ass back in the AWF. You know, it seemed that no matter what combination they put you in, you could never…ever get a win over me. Tag match, singles, it doesn’t matter. I kicked the ever loving shit out of you every night of the week if they booked us together. So take my advice here and now…ADAM…drop the Krim schtick and walk away. I really don’t want to go out there and embarrass you yet again…​
Alex suddenly bursts into clearly false laughter.​
<>Alex Scott<>​
Who am I kidding?! I love doing that! So Krim, bring whatever you got to our match. The ending will be the exact same that it always has been. It will feature me standing victorious over your unconscious body. And I know for a fact that that is the only way it could ever end. Why?​
The Awesome One downs the rest of his booze (the Tony Stark wannabe) and looks dead into the camera, big damn smirk on his face.​
<>Alex Scott<>​
Because…I’m…Awesome. But you already know that firsthand. Don’t you, ADAM?​
That smirk then turns into a huge smile as Alex stands up and walks offscreen. The scene then slowly fades to black.​

Reactions: Krisis