• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Awesome Entrance Themes #5: Minoru Suzuki

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
AETLogo.png

Ladies and Gents, it's time for another Awesome Entrance Theme and this time, in celebration of New Japan Pro Wrestling announcing their return to in ring competition, it's one of the best entrance themes that promotion has seen.

In fact, it's probably one of the best entrance themes that any promotion has seen....

Enjoy and rate it below so we can keep adding to our table.

Previous Ratings:​

SongRating
Chris Jericho (Judas)[pre ratings]
Hulk Hogan (Real American)
9.3​
Cody (Kingdom)
7.8​
Kurt Angle (TNA)
7.5​

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
10 for me love the Theme to death. You know when Daddy Suzuki shows up you're getting ready for a fight so prepare yourself.

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
I'm gonna throw a 9.9 in for this. I can't bring myself to declare anything perfect but, this is close. This is damn close. It fits the character, as soon as the notes kick in it's instantly recognisable and I mark out when it hits. Is that because of Suzuki or the tune? Probably a mix of both, but that's what I associate it with and so it get's high marks for me.

Not a massive fan of the newer version though....