OOC Awards Voting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Hall Of Fame for one person? I'm not doing promos for it so enjoy if you want it so much.
I was using Scat as an example... A few more being The Blade, Tyson Blade, Noah Styles or Mike Thunder, or maybe go for some names that ain't here no more like Christian Chaos or Ian Jaxs, maybe even Danny Jacobs or Cornelius Matthews... There're a lot of people that you could induct.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Still find it funny how that fatal 4 way ladder match between myself geek sonic and... (sorry I can't remember your name off the top of my head) is in moty. I personally thought the match sucked... and not just cause I lost. Oh well. Nice to see my retired promo was in omg moment. Nice little touch and I do appreciate it.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
I kinda agree with Frosty. HoF is pointless, especially since most people will be continuing with their characters. Awards make more sense.

Reactions: Closed

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
well on the chance that happened, maybe don't ban that person from the league pls
easy solution, pm frosty who you didnt mean to vote for and he can remove a vote

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Still find it funny how that fatal 4 way ladder match between myself geek sonic and... (sorry I can't remember your name off the top of my head) is in moty. I personally thought the match sucked... and not just cause I lost. Oh well. Nice to see my retired promo was in omg moment. Nice little touch and I do appreciate it.
I nominated it. Because ladder match falls are fucking great xD