Awards Are Back! (Request Awards ITT)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Could use a sports award or two for active discussion, fantasy league winners, etc.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Could use a sports award or two for active discussion, fantasy league winners, etc.
I don't think these will be added unless it's an official site contest. That was the stance we had at one point anyway, may have changed now.

DR.gif

The Artiste
Reaction score
wwe-fan-reaction.gif

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Would it help me get the gamer award if I listed my current game library? Got like a 30,000+ xbox live gamer score if that counts for anything. I don't really go for them, I just play so many random fucking games they add up lol.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I want my Best in the World back please.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
New week. Three more to give out.
I want gamer! lol. Been a gamer since the Atari days (California Games bitches). Had a Nintendo shortly after they came out, bought a PSOne when they were new and Resident Evil was the big game at the time. Even came in the larger cardboard packaging, before they started making PSOne game cases smaller.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Gamer is more about being active in that section with gaming posts/threads than showing your collection (though that is a contributing factor).
Oh damn it, lol. Been kind of active, but too busy playing the games. Got Batman: Arkham City GOTY edition and Arkham Origins coming on Tuesday! Woo!

Reactions: Crayo