Award Nominations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Would like to nominate @Jacob Fox and @TheMonic for the Live Chatterbox and Friendly medals.

Reason: They have been active in every RAW and PPV LD for the past few months and are just great people in general, always nice to everyone in the live chats.

@Solidus

@Sharpy Sandow can confirm and back up these nominations if he'd like.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Would like to nominate @Jacob Fox and @TheMonic for the Live Chatterbox and Friendly medals.

Reason: They have been active in every RAW and PPV LD for the past few months and are just great people in general, always nice to everyone in the live chats.

@Solidus

@Sharpy Sandow can confirm and back up these nominations if he'd like.
yeam I'll back them up.. whenever I'm in a LD these guys show up and keep a convo going.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I feel like I should be awarded 'Live Chatterbox'. Hell, BITW and Sporty would be nice, too! :rollins3:
@Solidus

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I nominate myself for Best In The World. Putting all modesty completely aside, I feel it's long overdue anyway. :dealwithit:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
As long as we are patting ourselves on the back, i'd like GOAT.