Avengers Wallpaper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Rate/Hate:

wcfaftermathfinalcopyno.png

1chiban

Reaction score
I like. Didn't know Wolverine had anything to do with the Avengers, but still!

Reaction score
The new Avengers are :Capt. America (Bucky), Spidey, Thor, Iron Man and Wolverine. Sick stuff. I haven't gotten past the first issue of the relaunch, but Hulk might be in to. He was on the last page.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I thought they were: Captain America, Thor, Ironman and Hulk (for the movie coming out in 2012). I added the wolverine claw just for buzz lol, like avengers vs. xmen or something lol.

MrHAYZE

Reaction score
I like it all though I think the claws shouldn't blend in with the graphic.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I really like it, I really like the Claw effect and the pics are all good choices.

Is that Avengers movie ever even going to come out? I coulda sworn it has been getting talked about for like 10 years lol.

MrHAYZE

Reaction score
I really like it, I really like the Claw effect and the pics are all good choices.

Is that Avengers movie ever even going to come out? I coulda sworn it has been getting talked about for like 10 years lol.

Supposed to after the Thor and Captain America movies.

-Constantine

Reaction score
I'm not diggin the effect used to break up the characters or the emobossed "the" text next to the avengers. I guess having the wolverine slash is okay for buzz but it could be misleading, since there's no word about x-men being in avengers movie....at all. All in all, I'm pretty psyched for the movie.