• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
On the other hand we must now take the good with the bad. You got the good now here's the bad.

From here on out only staff and IWF legends may have .gif avatars. If you currently have one, fine. We'll call that a grandfather clause. I wouldn't suggest changing it though because nobody will change it back.

Klide

On the other hand we must now take the good with the bad. You got the good now here's the bad.

From here on out only staff and IWF legends may have .gif avatars. If you currently have one, fine. We'll call that a grandfather clause. I wouldn't suggest changing it though because nobody will change it back.

fair enough :)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I like this much better and I think the rest of the staff will too now that we won't be getting 35675237 private messages asking us to change their avatar.

Klide

I like this much better and I think the rest of the staff will too now that we won't be getting 35675237 private messages asking us to change their avatar.

I like it too now my asian eyes dont have to open wide anymore :D