Avatar suggestions for me, the indecisive one!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Nah, I already gave away my credits and having a heart of gold is gonna be a real test. Love ya buddy.

Already feels out of character.

Least I can do is send you the credits to replace those you spent to impersonate me.

CREDITS INCOMING!

and I won't take no for an answer!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Least I can do is send you the credits to replace those you spent to impersonate me.

CREDITS INCOMING!

and I won't take no for an answer!
And I can't take them because that's not the nice thing to do in this situation! Don't make this a niceness paradox Reag!

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Also, you can tell Reag different from Kevin due to the Icons as Kevin as the Diamon and Cat Paw and Reag doesn;t

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Also, you can tell Reag different from Kevin due to the Icons as Kevin as the Diamon and Cat Paw and Reag doesn;t
Reag owns a pair of kittens and proclaims to be a cat hater. If he would just give in and admit he loves cats, he'd have the paw.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Reag owns a pair of kittens and proclaims to be a cat hater. If he would just give in and admit he loves cats, he'd have the paw.
How you gonna own kittens and be a cat hater? That is so illogical that it would cause a robot to self-destruct.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake