• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

James69667

Not Bad, but there's improvment needed.

Add a border, always looks much better...

Make Kane a main figure, without blending him...

The blending on the background pics isn't bad, and it suits it, but I don't think the mask should be blended, if you're going with action shots, stick with two action shots...if you're going with masks, stick with two different masks (Example, 1999 Mask & 2003 Mask)...

Font goes well, that's the Kane Font, isn't it?

Anyway, if you make any improvments on this post the result ;)

WeztSide

nice job i like the flame in the background... yes i would say add some kind of border... thats the noly thing i think can use a fixing... nice job though :D

Dale

Super Moderator
Will you be upping the size allowed on here so it was similar to the old forum? Just tried adding a gif that I used on the old forum which was 179x177 & 597kb and it just stays as a static image on here :(.

PHX

Legacy Member
Yeah once we get the vip stuff settled we'll up the sizes and such. Meantime I can add it for you if u link me to it.

PHX

Legacy Member
I'll look into uppin the sizes since we aren't doing the whole v.i.p deal. Meantime there u go.