Australian bushfires pump out millions of tonnes of carbon.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You guys are so biased.

Why don't you look at it from the other perspective? Obviously you're emotional about the situation and are going to see things differently but why don't you just get it across your head?

You mean the theory which may just well be fake? See, we're living in reality, not ALGORELAND'SSUPERSPECIALLANDOFGLOBALWARMINGISREAL. Until it's proven, I'm not believeing it.

Get it through your thick head.

As I've said before, I'm not concerned with what happened in Australia but I do feel sorry for the lives of the people who suffered the pain.

Clearly from your first post you don't.

I never laughed at the situation or joked about it either.
And just look at you, apparently there was no mistake but instead of a post directed towards me that makes me realize what I've done wrong you go over and tell me that my house should be set on fire? That's pathetic.
Your first post indiactes no empathy, or even sympathy towards the victims. Instead you're blaimg them. You deserve to suffer the same fate they did, just so you can know the terror that they have gone through. Maybe then you'll get your amazingly thick skullout of your asshole and back into reality.

C4

C4: 1+1= 2
The Aussies: its -3.4
C4: 2.............
The Aussies: its -3.4, we just used the calculator.

seriously, this is how stupid its getting.

And oh, thanks, tdk. :shifty:

Wrestling Station

So its Kangeroo vs Camel ? In that case, camel always wins :yes:
Case closed.

Kizza

C4: 1+1= 2
The Aussies: its -3.4
C4: 2.............
The Aussies: its -3.4, we just used the calculator.

seriously, this is how stupid its getting.

And oh, thanks, tdk. :shifty:

The fuck are you on about?