Australia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
USA has Bison Wolves Moose Pumas Bears Coyotes Mountain Lions.. See the USA has Many Many More Dangerous Animals...
Insects and deadly snakes kill more people than all of those combined. Australia is home to some of the deadliest snakes and insects on the planet.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I did a bit of digging and farm animals and bees are considered the most deadly animals in America. This is not much different from Australia. The reason for farm animals is down to their size. People take kicks to the head and they can be fatal. Bees is down to people being deathly allergic. So ironically, the most dangerous animals aren't even the biggest threats to people.

Reactions: Kasumi

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Kasumi and Lissa kissing in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Also it breaks my heart that Kasumi liked my post and Lissa rated it disagree. Clearly Kasumi was up for that idea until Lissa shut him down. There are plenty more fish in the sea, Kasumi.

Reactions: Kasumi

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Insects and deadly snakes kill more people than all of those combined. Australia is home to some of the deadliest snakes and insects on the planet.
Yes we do have some of the deadliest snakes & insects.. But So Do You lol
Cotton Mouth, Rattle Snakes, Copperhead ect The Brown Recluse Black Widow Hobo Spider ect
So some of ours mite be higher on the deadly list.. Yours are Just as Deadly Tho
So one bite you mite die one minute earlier than another animals bite Big Deal Your Still Dead lol
As for Bees we have only normal ones.. USA has African Killer Bees That Can Kill Even if Your Not Allergic
So Your Worse on Bees.. Pretty much the same on snakes & insects
And the USA Wins with More Deadly Larger Animals on Land
So We Are Safer ? Yeah Oz...

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Wolf Spider
Those aren't deadly. I have them in my house all the time. lol They just deliver a painful bite. You have to be severely allergic to the venom to die from one.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Those aren't deadly. I have them in my house all the time. lol They just deliver a painful bite. You have to be severely allergic to the venom to die from one.
Whoops Ment Hobo Spider or Was it the Red Widow either way i was looking at the wolf when i was typing tho lol ....changed it now ?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Whoops Ment Hobo Spider or Was it the Red Widow either way i was looking at the wolf when i was typing tho lol ....changed it now ?
We don't have hobos here, we have black widows but they are very rare where I am. I think we have maybe 2 "deadly" things in my state in terms of venom and they were all down south from me. I have to worry about being bit by a dirty mosquito more than anything else.

Reactions: Village Idiot

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
We don't have hobos here, we have black widows but they are very rare where I am. I think we have maybe 2 "deadly" things in my state in terms of venom and they were all down south from me. I have to worry about being bit by a dirty mosquito more than anything else.
Had hobo listed as from the USA See
There are three poisonous spiders in the United States. These three spiders, the brown recluse, the black widow, and the hobo, are well-known for both their beauty and their lethal bite.
The hobo spider is found in the Pacific Northwest of the United States and is often confused with the more common house spider.

Same here Rare in the Southern States.. All the Nastys are up North where Griev is lol ?
[automerge]1559518229[/automerge]
lol just saw on the USA News today an 11ft Gator breaking into a Florida women's home
and a couple of weeks ago it was a Bear breaking into a home
& in California a woman lost her pet dog to a Large Cat (puma.mountain lion) in her own backyard lol
Glad We Don't have these Worry's Here lol

Last edited:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Karl Kennedy and the rest of the neighbors crew shit on Home and away ,i gotta say Aussie women are sexy apart from @lissa. Holly valance ftw
Oh God...

I'm laughing so hard Pop Tart...

You have honestly made my day.

Although if I'm being honest I don't actually believe
a certain member (who will unnamed as I'm afraid to
mention them) is actually Australian.

I mean I am...& I will gladly prove it through photo
evidence...but certain posts in certain threads have
left me somewhat confused.