Austin's Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

t4terrific

Reaction score
On his latest podcast Austin announced that he quit amphetamines, and that he's working real hard to get in shape.

Sounds like he's getting ready for WWE's drug testing and trying to look good in a pair of trunks again. Wrestlemania season starts in a few months, and "Stone Cold" is going to have one more match!

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
On his latest podcast Austin announced that he quit amphetamines, and that he's working real hard to get in shape.

Sounds like he's getting ready for WWE's drug testing and trying to look good in a pair of trunks again. Wrestlemania season starts in a few months, and "Stone Cold" is going to have one more match!
It sounds more like a man who's about to turn 50 and concerned about his long term health.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If Austin returns for one more match, then it needs to be at Wrestlemania 32 in 2016 since it's in Texas. That's just common f'n sense, unless Austin is actually preparing himself for the possibility of wrestling two consecutive matches like The Rock did in 2012 and 2013, but I seriously, seriously doubt that.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
YES! AUSTIN RETURNS!

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Stone Cold back against anyone....I love it

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Fuck this, Stone Cold needs to stick to hosting Broken Skull Challenge. Now that's badass.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I only saw one episode, did it really end up being a decent competition show though?
Eh, it was alright, but mostly me and my roommates just liked to watch for SCSA and his awesome bag of catch phrases he used. Honestly the competition aspect was secondary, but it was aight for some eps and meh for others.

I marked every damn time SCSA came blazing over the horizon in his big badass 90s Bronco though. That's just good TV.

Reactions: Red Rain