Austin doesn't think Del Rio is ready to be champion.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
This is just...stupid.

Schools are dumb sometimes...I will start at the beginning.

Two weeks ago, kid in my food tech class got his phone stolen in class, and they don't know who stole it...So they decided that they would punish everyone, by not allowing us to cook until it is returned which I think is stupid because whoever stole it is not going to turn themselves in, I mean a criminal wouldn't walk into a police station and confess they comitted that crime would they? and if a crime was unsolved, would the police punish the whole are? no. I know not cooking aint bad, but it is still a bit unfair to punish everyone.

A couple other stupid things about it is:

The boy shouldn't have had the phone in class in the first place, or atleast turned it off.

The teacher who was teaching us at the time was stupid herself because when she confiscated the phone, she put it on the teachers desk, how dumb do you have to be to do that? She could have just put it in her pocket or something.

Damn schools and teachers can be reall stupid sometimes, and punishing us all when most of us didn't do it is unfair.

Wrestling Station

This situation happens in any place, not only schools.

For example, at work, i work in a hospital, and if a patient lost a wallet or a phone, then the blame would directly go to all staff (whether you were in the department or not!)

So the problem is the managment. They must specify a certain rule (in your case in school) for banned objects not allowed to be brought to school and how to deal with the banned items.

I think you can ask your parents and all your class mates' parents to talk to the management to stop this unfair punishment and think of something else!

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah WS is completely right this kinda thing happens everywhere in life all the time. At school when something like that happened they'd react the same way as the teacher in your case did, they'd punish everyone, but usually shortly after a rule would be made either banning the item altogether, or having it taken away until the end of the day or something. So like WS said talk to the authority at your school (principal, teacher) and explain your plight to them and suggest a better way of them going about their means.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
During an interview with Patrick Lennon of the UK's Daily Star, WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin had some criticism for Alberto Del Rio - saying he's not ready to be WWE champion just yet.

"Well I don’t think Del Rio is ready to carry that belt. It’s ok for a short period of time, give him his first mini title run and try to groom him. He’s still got another year or two to go before he learns the US system.

He’s a good looking kid and I know he’s been around Mexico and MMA."

Despite the fact that many WWE fans are sick of John Cena as the face of WWE, Steve Austin says Cena is the most polished performer in WWE and right man for the job.

“When I look at that company right now, John Cena is the guy who anchors it all. Some people get mad because they feel like WWE shove it down your throat, but he’s the main guy! Whether you love to hate him or you love to love him - you gotta respect him.

“I have a lot of respect for John - he’s been carrying the company for several years and he comes into work every day with a smile on his face and does all the promotional work and never complains."

Austin put over John Cena's track record of great matches and says he's probably got several more years in him on top:

“I tell you John Cena has had some great matches with some great guys - sometimes his body of work gets overlooked, the guy has proven himself over and over again. I call a spade a spade and John has done a tremendous job and he’s got a few years left yet. He’ll keep riding that lightening bolt."
Pretty much agree with Austin on this one I think he'll be polished enough by then and hopefully in his case more over by then enough to get a legit run with the belt. Just think it's too soon for them to put him in that top spot esp seeing how they just get pushed that fast to be stuck in the midcard for a while.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Alberto Del Rio is what a champion is supposed to look like.

But Austin doesn't do a good job explaining why he doesn't see that. He just goes on to mark for Cena however I think he gets it that Cena is the best main event wrestler since him.

Kairi

Reaction score
i think that del rio is doing fine as champion myself, i mean yes he could use some mic work but no one starts off perfect. however i do not see him becoming a two time champion at the upcoming ppv.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Del Rio is a perfectly fine WWE Champion. The only thing that suggests he might not be ready is that he's not over, but fuck it. He's got to get pushed fast because he's only got 5 years left, he's retiring when he's 40. They have a great prospect and they have to maximize the most out of what they can get out of him right now. Del Rio isn't going to be around for the next 15 years like Cody Rhodes, he's already in his mid 30's. Maybe that gives him extra priviledges compared to others who can bide their time, so be it.