Austin as RAW GM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

-- Word going around backstage is that Stone Cold Steve Austin's name has been thrown into the hat for the new on-air General Manager of Monday Night RAW. It's still unknown wether Austin is their first choice or not, or if he would even accept the offer

Source: 24wrestling

As I said in numerous threads, I would love to see Steve Austin as the GM of RAW. He can keep the "out of control" type feel going on the show, plus he's Austin..he is entertaining as hell and he can get the crowd going for every show. I'm hoping this is true

thoughts?

R3ll1K

Reaction score
sounds like a good idea....i nvr rly got the chance to c much of him but ive heard great things so this could be my chance to see wat he can do lol

sounds good to me

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
dont trust the source

but meh austin has been brought back countless times, much rather have Regal

AquaMan

Reaction score
damn.... if only he could be man austin is my fav. of all time doubt a comeback though...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Austin would be awesome.. I mean imagine CM Punk finally ACTUALLY being turn heel, and he has the WHC.. Austin's a alcholic, while Punk is straight edge or what ever.. Austin can also be warning the Raw stars about the non-sense.. Kane rampages through Raw, and Austin sets him in his place.. Also, with him as GM great matches were made.. EC at Summerslam, and a few others I'm to tired to recall

jamess

Reaction score
it would be good if Austin was GM, hed be much better than Mike Adamle, hes gay why the hell is he GM?